It’s easy to hate on winter. Heating bills, runny noses, bundling up, and it seems like it’s always dark. A recent survey, however, gave winter a little love. Here are the top 10 things we like about it:
1. The crisp air in the morning.
2. How it looks outside covered in snow.
3. A night by the fireplace.
4. Walking through crunching leaves.
5. Christmas lights.
6. More movie nights at home.
7. The best sunrises and sunsets.
8. Comfort food.
9. The smell of burning wood.
Being a fan of the changing seasons, I’m all in for winter. Mainly because it leads to spring…