When it comes to a fun atmosphere, an incredible beer garden, a beer selection second to none and of course – pizza, it’s Oliver’s In The Heights!
Now you can also try the Drive Beer of the Month at Oliver’s In The Heights. December features Dogfish 60 Minute IPA
- Wall Street Journal says “The most balanced IPA on the market”
- Brewed using a boatload of intense Northwest hops, we boil this continually hopped IPA for a full 60 minutes, adding more than 60 hop additions continuously to create a bold and timeless flavor.
- Continually hopped to deliver a pungently, citrusy, grassy hop flavor without being crushingly bitter, 60 Minute IPA is a surprisingly sessionable IPA for the craft enthusiast
- Try it on special all month
How ’bout this – When you get the beer of the month, for an extra buck you’ll get your own 93.3 The Drive pint glass! Bring it back and save even more on the monthly special!
Oliver’s In The Heights also features:
- Taco Tuesdays with Trivia – Top 3 teams win prizes
- Live music on Friday nights: 2/1 – Asbury Fox; 2/8 Barry Cloyd; 2/15 Nick: The Band; 2/22 Wes Duffy Trio
- Saturdays – Karaoke or DJ