I want to give you all a reason to care about Valentine’s Day! Apparently, you can get FREE food. A few places are offering up freebies or cheap food on the Hallmark holiday. Enjoy!
1. Qdoba. Kiss someone at the register and they’ll give you a burrito, bowl, quesadilla, or other entrée for free on February 14th. BONUS: it doesn’t have to be a person. Kissing an inanimate object counts! Booooya!!
2. Auntie Anne’s. Download their My Pretzel Perks app by February 13th and get a buy one, get one free heart-shaped pretzel. Love this place! YUM!
3. Waffle House. Talk about fine dining. For an 11th straight year, Waffle House will deck out their restaurants with tablecloths, candles, and flowers for Valentine’s Day. There are no Waffle House’s in Illinois but if you live near one, you’ll want to make a reservation. Apparently, spots fill up fast.
4. White Castle. You may also want to make a reservation at your nearest White Castle as they are also hosting a special meal for their 27th annual Valentine’s Day dinner, which includes tablecloths and table service.
5. Hooters. Too bad Hooters closed in Peoria. They’re running their #ShredYourEx promotion again this year. All you have to do is to shred a pic of your ex in any Hooters restaurant and they’ll give you 10 free wings when you buy 10.
Happy eating for FREE this Valentine’s Day!